Students accessing PSLD services have specific responsibilities to ensure their continued use of this support:
- Book the PSLD referral appointment and complete the individualized PSLD Service Estimate with the PSLD Team Lead.
- Apply for grant funding for PSLD Services.
- Direct grant questions to SAS Accessibility Advisors and SAS Admin team.
- Review and keep track of PSLD Services accessed.
- Be aware of PSLD deadlines related to services outlined in the PSLD service estimate.
- Pay for PSLD Services with grant monies, if applicable.
- Read all SAS/PSLD Communications.
- Complete PSLD Service Estimate with the PSLD Team prior to booking any PSLD services.
- Arrive on time for and respect the processing needs of others in PSLD appointments, classes, and workshops.
- Work in small groups and with the entire PSLD Instructional team (service individualization is determined on a case-by-case basis with the PSLD Team Lead and must be related to accessibility needs.)
- Book an appointment with the PSLD Team Lead to discuss program commendations, concerns, add, change, or withdraw from PSLD services.