Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services promotes an accessible, inclusive, and universally designed environment at the University of Alberta. Individuals with documented disabilities are connected to the resources and supports needed to achieve full potential. We serve prospective and current students, as well as staff and faculty with disabilities affecting mobility, vision, hearing, learning, and physical or mental health.
Accommodations Renewal for Continuing Students
Did you know that most students' accommodations expired April 28, 2017? Learn how to renew your accommodations now for Fall 2017/Winter 2018 terms. Learn more
Spring/Summer Drop-in Hours
- Brenda: Mondays from 9:00 - 11:50 a.m.
- Dina: Wednesdays from 12:00 - 1:20 p.m.
- Nicole: Wednesdays from 1:00 - 3:20 p.m.
- Oksana: Thursdays from 9:00 - 9:50 a.m. and 2:00 - 3:50 p.m.
- Dina: Fridays from 12:00 - 1:20 p.m.
PSLD Strategy Support Drop-in
- Mondays from 1:00 - 1:50 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11:00 - 11:50 a.m.
*Drop-in hours are for registered SAS students only
May 1 - August 31
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.,
Monday to Friday
(closed from 12 - 1 p.m. daily)
Spring/Summer Exam Accommodation
All quizzes, midterms, tests, and final exams must be registered in ClockWork 7 days prior to the exam date.