January 9, 2017: Drop-in Event for New and Continuing Students
Prepare for Winter Term with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) during their drop-in event for new and continuing students. Find out about registering (or renewing) for SAS services, accessing learning supports, participating in SAS workshops, and more.
Monday, January 9, 2017
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
1-80 SUB (Students' Union Building)
Students can drop by at any time during this day to:
- set up PSLD winter term learning support classes, workshops, and appointments for January 2017.
- access 15 minute consultations with SAS service areas and book follow up appointments as required.
- complete New and Continuing Student Accommodation Packages if necessary.
- review how to book exams in Clockwork and generate Letters of Accommodation.
- ask questions regarding Note Taking services, alternate format and adaptive technology
All students are welcome, and students previously registered with SAS are encouraged to participate. For more information, call 780-492-3381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org