September 6, 2017: Open House Event
Prepare for Fall Term with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) during the drop-in Open House event for new and continuing students.
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
1-80 SUB (Students' Union Building)
Students will be able to:
- learn about student roles and responsibilities with accommodations,
- learn how to navigate the process of accommodations at the U of A,
- print Letters of Accommodation,
- schedule appointments with advisors and other accommodation service professionals,
- request note-takers, and more.
All students are welcome, and students previously registered with SAS are encouraged to attend. For more information, call 780-492-3381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student volunteers with experience needed
SAS is seeking volunteers familiar with SAS services and student loan application processes to commit to one-to-two hours on September 6, 2017, to assist with the Open House/Orientation drop-in event in 1-80 SUB.
Available volunteer shifts include:
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.